Good Morning Fellow TMS Users,

Does anyone know of a way to copy object components? Even the F keys don't work when initially adding a new component.
It is time consuming to enter hundreds of similar components one by one so I'm hoping someone can give me some advice.

Thanks so much, have a great day!!!

Alicia Floyd

St. Catharines Museum
Recreation and Community Services Department
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Phone:  905-688-5601 ext.5248
Fax:  905-984-6910
P.O. Box 3012
1932 Welland Canals Parkway
St. Catharines, ON
L2R 7C2

Follow us on Twitter @StCMuseum

Family Day Fun at the Museum!
Special Activities & Crafts
February 20th, 2012
Join us for some indoor winter fun!

-   City of St. Catharines Confidentiality Notice   -

The information contained in this communication, including any attachments,
may be confidential, is intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named
above and may be legally privileged. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution, disclosure or copying of this communication or any of its
contents,is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please re-send this communication to the sender and permanently delete
the original and any copy of it from your computer system.