Sarah-we have configured our conservation module to capture light level data and have created a TMS ‘light levels’ report. The report calculates total light exposure for the object based on date,  lux readings, and hours of exposure in the gallery. Our configuration is based on Chrisy’s work for the BMA. If you contact me off list I can send you documentation and the report. You also might want to talk directly to Gallery Systems as I know they are revamping the conservation module at some point soon.

Best,

Kate

Kate Collen

Collections Database Administrator