Good Morning TMS Users,

I have been working on standardizing the geography fields on the Context
Tab in the Objects Module by using the Thesaurus of Geographic Names
(TGN) and other authoritative standards when needed.   I would like to
know how other institutions handle the data when a locale or entity has
changed its name.  Do you record the current name or the former/historic
name?  If you record both the current and former names in which order do
they appear?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

Best,

Renee