Jessica

Wait for TMS 2012 R2 which should supply a google like search (a set of fields can be configured to be searched on) if I did not misunderstood GS’ information totally! With this option to search in TMS , the way to search which was presented in that webinar will be obsolete (and it was quite complexe as it needs programming in the background on the database server).

Judith

Zürcher Hochschule der Künste

Zurich University of the Arts

Judith Scheiber Dahou

Projectmanager ITC

Ausstellungsstrasse 60, Postfach, 8031 Zürich Tel. +41 43 446 22 06

[log in to unmask]http://www.zhdk.ch

http://itz.zhdk.ch -- http://service.itz.zhdk.ch