Hello,

I'm hoping this might sound familiar to someone...I'm trying to use the
importer tool and all the columns are exactly the same as the export to
import view (including the 2 hidden columns object id & sort number).
When I drag the file into the importer exe it says that it's imported,
but it's all gray-no data appears. I've been playing around and if I
delete the first three columns (objectid, object number, sort number) it
will show up, but everything is in the wrong column (everything needs to
shift over 3 columns).  I tried running the dbcc check and check
identity columns, but that didn't help. Anyone know what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Stephanie

Milwaukee Art Museum