Hello TMS Administrators

We have 2 new Zebra S4M printers and met some troubles with them!

We use them as network printers and observe a strange behavior:

The printer works fine in building A.

The printer is moved to building B which has the same network definition even the same sub-net address.

The output is scaled to ca. 80% of the original crystal report and the barcode is no longer readable.

Printing of the same printer via Citrix works fine.

Does anybody has an idea or similar experience?

Thank you

Judith

Zürcher Hochschule der Künste

Zurich University of the Arts

Museum of Design Zurich

Judith Scheiber Dahou

Projektleiterin ITZ

Ausstellungsstrasse 60, Postfach, 8031 Zürich Tel. +41 43 446 22 06

[log in to unmask]http://www.zhdk.ch

http://itz.zhdk.ch -- http://service.itz.zhdk.ch