Hi Everyone,

This e-mail if for those of you who have works in their collections by
assume vivid astro focus (avaf).  We have a couple of avaf cds that contain
decals that are meant to be printed out and mounted on Plexiglas. I'm
curious about how you classify/catalogue these cds and also what
culture/dates one assigns to avaf.
Then the question is that once you have the piece fabricated, does this
image mounted on plexi become a work of art in its own right or would it
just be a component of the main item - the cd.

Hmmmmmm?

Lucille Stiger
Registrar
Allen Memorial Art Museum