From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ella Rothgangel
Sent: Thursday, April 19, 2012 10:06 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: inserting acquisition constituents

Thank you Sue for this idea.   The several hundred objects for which I am trying to add an acq constituent are not related to a recent acquisition or a pending acquisition, but I played around with a test accession lot of two of the objects to see if this would still work for backlog data entry.  The only piece of data that I am trying to update for these records is the addition of one acq constituent.  While I have now added this constituent to the Registration Set constituents, when I update the object records, it does not appear to populate the individual object records.

Has anyone used the accession lot feature for old data entry in this way?  Am I missing a step in my updating?

Ella