I'm interested in chatting briefly by phone with TMS users who are using the Loans and Shipping Modules extensively. We are still using 9.35 but are hoping to upgrade to 2010 within the next year, so I am interested in talking to Users of either version. If you fall into this category and are willing to have a 15-30 minute phone conversation, please send me your contact info.
Thanks, Terry

Terry L. Segal
Associate Registrar
Detroit Institute of Arts
Phone: (313) 833-7907
Fax: 313-833-2357

[cid:image001.jpg@01CD1EEF.AEEAC190]<http://www.dia.org/>

Coming Soon!
Fabergé: Designing Luxury, October 14, 2012-January 20, 2013.
Book your group today!

Patti Smith: Camera Solo, June 3, 2012-September 2, 2012
Picasso & Matisse: The DIA's Prints and Drawings, July 11, 2012-January 6, 2013