Dear TMS-Gurus,

I should start out by saying that my expertise with TMS is very minimal
right now and I am in the process of learning how to use Crystal Reports.
When it comes to writing scripts or "a little SQL code" as I've heard
thrown around, I am sadly weak. For my current museum I've been using
reports borrowed from my last place of employment, but I've hit a glitch.
If an object does not have anything entered for "Artist" then the report
isn't pulling any information for the record; just a photograph. There are
over 600 objects in our database that have nothing entered for artist, so
I'm trying to find a work-around. Dimitry at Gallery Systems said I could
write a formula, but I didn't understand how or where to enter it. I've
included the report I've been using. Does anybody have any suggestions?
Thanks in advance!

Best,

Aleesha Nissen
Assistant Registrar