From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wenzel, Laura
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2012 1:19 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tracking forms used during conversion data freeze

Hello all,

We are fast approaching our conversion from Argus to TMS and will be freezing our data next week. My colleagues and I are strategizing how best to track all database transactions in the interim, and I was wondering if anyone might have an example of a form used for this purpose? We want to ensure that nothing slips through the cracks! Many thanks for your input.

Best regards,
Laura Wenzel

[cid:image001.gif@01CD2F7A.F23F6950]

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: