Hello TMS gurus,

Does anybody have a "condition report" report I can use with TMS 9.35? Ideally it would have tombstone information and an image bigger than the standard thumbnail on most of my other reports, perhaps similar to the fact sheet size. Also like the fact sheet report, I would like each object to have its own page. Thanks in advance for any help!

Best,

Aleesha Nissen
Assistant Registrar
Norton Museum of Art