Sue, Jeri, Christine et al,

I have forwarded this to our product team to look into how we can make this more configurable.

Best,

Jay

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Garton, Susan
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 2:40 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Overlapping Commitments

Thanks Jeri. Loan Status Date would be a possibility—e.g. if the object’s Loan Status is recalled (or the like) then calculate based on Loan Status Date; otherwise use Loan Date (since Loan Status Date is not a field we would want to populate for every object.) But that’s asking an awful lot, and TMS has already gotten so complex that I find it hard to keep up with all the clever functioning!

Sue