We are working on a project to publish our TMS data as linked open data, and we are looking for some advice on ontologies that are successful in describing art museum collections. If anyone has been working on this already and can offer some suggestions, I'd love to hear them. Feel free to contact me off list if you prefer. Thanks!

Shannon Perry
Permanent Collection Database Administrator
Smithsonian American Art Museum
Tel: 202-633-8338  ~ [log in to unmask]
http://americanart.si.edu