Message

With an assist from Robbie Davis--thanks!
-----Original Message-----
From: Jack Shortlidge-OHC
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 1:37 PM
To: 'Museum on Main Street'
Subject: RE: trucking contract

Hi Sheila,

We have an informal agreement with our exhibit transporter.  We reimburse him for mileage at the rate of 45 cents per mile round trip.  We also have been pay him a stipend of $100 per trip for the last two MOMSD exhibits that he transported for us.

We have not made arrangements with him as of yet for the Journey Stories exhibit tour in Ohio which starts in June of 2013.

I hope this is helpful.  I think that the fact that we know our truck driver well is the reason for our own arrangement.  I suspect that some other states may have a written contract that they use, although I don't know this for sure.

All the best with your plans--

Jack

Jack Shortlidge
Senior Program Officer