From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Suzanne Stephens
Sent: Thursday, July 19, 2012 10:52 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Accession values list needed

Hello. Is there anyone who is still on 9.35 that has a report that would pull values from the Accession Value field rather than from the most current valuation number? We are trying to tally our fiscal year values in an expedient manner and this would be a huge help! Thanks.    -Suzanne Stephens

Suzanne Voce Stephens
Database Administrator / Registrar's Office

BIRMINGHAM MUSEUMOFART
2000 Rev. Abraham Woods, Jr. Blvd.
Birmingham, AL 35203
P: 205.254.2975
F: 205-254-2768
Explore the World. Discover Yourself.

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: