Hello TMS Users!

I would like to gather input on how the 'Exhibition History' field is used from the 'Documentation' notecard of the object record. Do you use this field to include the entire exhibition history of the object (including exhibitions it appeared in before coming to your institution) or do you start the record after the object has already been accessioned into your collection?

Our institution currently limits the 'Exhibition History' field to include only exhibitions an object has appeared in after they have been accessioned into the collection. We are using TMS 9.35, but are hoping to upgrade to TMS 2010 in the near future. Input from all TMS versions is welcome!

Thank you!

Best,

Marisa Szpytman

Marisa Szpytman