From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ryan Lewis
Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2012 12:09 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: farewell

(with apologies for any and all cross-postings)

I'm writing today just to let you know that today is my last official day in the office, and Friday will be my last official day, with the Illinois Humanities Council.  Later this month, I will be moving with my family to the Motor City - Detroit, Michigan - for opportunities too good to pass up.  We're excited to get involved in Detroit's renewal.

If you're receiving this email, please know that I wish I had had the time to be able to draft a note of thanks to you, personally and directly, for our conversation, our interaction, and all the work that we've done, or thought about, together.  Unfortunately, time slipped away and, alas, I now must pen this impersonal note.

I do wish you well with all you're doing and all you'll do and I do hope our paths might cross down the road.  If you're ever in Southeast Michigan, I hope you'll say hi.  And, you can do so by composing an email here:  [log in to unmask].

Farewell,
Ryan

--
Ryan M. Lewis