Hi all,

Just wondering if any of you are planning to go to the AASLH conference in Salt Lake City the first week of October.

I would love to convene a focus group meeting at the conference to explore some ideas we have about MoMS and education.  So it would be great to include as many councils as possible in this discussion.

If you aren't going, but know of museum educators from history museums (both large and small) in your states who you think will be attending, I would appreciate you passing along this information to them.  We want to cast a broad net and talk to as many people as possible.

Ideally there will be a minimum of 8 or 10 people involved in the focus group.  Details of the time and place of the conversation will be arranged with people who are interested in joining the conversation.

Thank you so much.

Carol

Carol G. Harsh
Director, Museum on Main Street