Unfortunately, I am not going.

--
Mallory Laurel

Program Coordinator- *Museum on Main Street* and* IHC **Road Scholars
Speakers Bureau*
Illinois Humanities Council
17 North State Street, Suite 1400
Chicago, Illinois 60602-3296
Phone: 312.422.5585 x239
Fax: 312.422.5588

http://www.prairie.org
*
*
*"I would unapologetically characterize it as a personal intellectual
transformation: a renewed appreciation for the elements of life that are
not scientifically understood or technologically engineered. In other
words: I became a humanist."  *
*
*

*--Damon Horowitz, In-House Philosopher / Director of Engineering, Google*