We are investigating the purchase of a new dye machine to replace our defunct Launder-ometer. Has anyone purchased a Datacolor Ahiba IR Pro  or a Mathis Labomat Beaker Dye machine? If so, could you let us know what you think of it?

Thanks,

Jan Vuori
Senior Conservator, Textiles / Restauratrice principale, Textiles
Canadian Conservation Institute / Institute canadien de conservation
Department of Canadian Heritage / Ministère du Patrimoine canadien
1030 Innes Road / 1030 chemin Innes
Ottawa Canada K1A 0M5
Telephone / Téléphone 613 998-3721 ext. /poste 275
Toll-free in Canada/ sans frais au Canada 1-866-998-3721 ext./poste 275
Teletypewriter (toll-free) / Téléimprimeur (sans frais) 1-888-9973123
Facsimile / Télécopieur 613 998-4721
Government of Canada / Gouvernement du Canada
www.cci-iic.gc.ca