Hi Christine -

This one got me at first as well.  The fields are just the regular Date and
Object Titles; but you have to make sure that in the bottom section of the
Design Palette where the Properties are, that the when you select one of
those fields, that the ShowButton line is selected as True. Then the "." box
shows up and you can edit.

Have fun - I love Form Designer!

D.

Diane Lee | Collections Manager

[log in to unmask] | (860) 236-5621 x(242)

Connecticut Historical Society | One Elizabeth Street | Hartford, CT 06105 |
www.chs.org <http://www.chs.org/>

Upcoming Events <http://www.chs.org/calendar>  | Membership
<http://www.chs.org/membership>  | Donate <http://store.chs.org/donate/>  |
Volunteer <http://www.chs.org/volunteer>