Hi,

I have a group of works created by 2 artists – as co-creators rather than an artist collective. When I have 2 constituents = artist, what do I need to do to make sure both artists are named in the documentation, labels, etc? Right now, it only displays the artist for whom the display order field = 1; the second artist’s name doesn’t appear. Thanks for any suggestions you can offer!

Best,

Janette

Janette Cousins Ewan

Art Registrar, Museum London

421 Ridout Street North, London ON N6A 5H4

e. [log in to unmask]

t. 519.661.2500 x 4269  f. 519.661.2559

www.museumlondon.ca