Hello all,

Does anyone have a report that gives the basic object information (related constituents, description, dates, etc.,) along with text entries that they might willing to share? (Or does anyone know of a canned report that has this that I am completely overlooking?)

I can do the text entry report on its own and one of the others, but I think the desire is to have as few clicks as possible and have one-stop shopping.  (I am on 2010.)

Thanks!

Diane.

Diane Lee | Collections Manager

[log in to unmask] | (860) 236-5621 x(242)

Connecticut Historical Society | One Elizabeth Street | Hartford, CT 06105 | www.chs.org

Upcoming Events | Membership | Donate | Volunteer

Visit us on Facebook and Twitter @ConnHistSoc