From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Aylsworth, David
Sent: Friday, October 26, 2012 2:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TMS crashing when printing reports

This doesn't seem likely to me that this is a TMS problem, but it's been
persistent with a number of users at our museum after we upgraded to TMS
2010 that I wonder....  Have any of you experienced TMS crashing and
closing out on its own once you send a report to the printer?  It
doesn't happen very often, but it just happened to me again, which
prompted me to ask.

The report pulls up fine online, and it's not until you go to send it to
the printer that there's a problem.  It's not always a long report.  It
only seems to be reports that are generated out of TMS.  And it only has
started happening after upgrading to 2010.

Is it a coincidence?  Or a sign of the apolcolypse?

Thanks as always.  Have a great weekend! (that is, if the apocalypse
doesn't wipe us all away before Monday)

David

David Aylsworth

Collections Registrar

Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

P.O. Box 6826

Houston, TX  77265-6826

telephone:  713-639-7824

fax:  713-639-7780

DISCLAIMER:
Emails sent to or received from this agency are subject to the Freedom
of Information Act, Ark. Code Ann. Sec. 25-15-201 et. seq.

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
following commands in the body of the email: