Thank you!!! Brian J

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Brian MacElhose
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 12:29 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Courier Fees Entries

You might consider using Shipping tab on the Incoming Section under Registration in the Objects module. The fields are not perfect but you can modify the field display names to fit your needs.

You could also try using the Courier Requirements field in the Loans module.

BRIAN MACELHOSE

Collections Database Administrator

Office: 214-922-1322 |  Fax: 214-969-5913

DMA

Dallas Museum of Art |  1717 N. Harwood St. |  Dallas TX 75201