I would definitely be interested in this as well!  I have the same
question/problem, and have been meaning to survey the list. Especially
interested as we have items that will going back on display after a rotation
or two, so aside from entering the Location changes, we would lose the
information on when it was on exhibition if we just used the Exh-Objects
Display Begin and End date fields. Also thought about using the Exhibitions
Objects - Status Tab -Statuses to note on/off rotation dates. (Although I
don't always have a chance to do this in a timely manner, so that kind of
defeats the purpose.)

Thanks Alexis for asking the question!

If anyone replies off-list, could you copy me as well?

Thanks!

Diane.

Diane Lee | Collections Manager

[log in to unmask] | (860) 236-5621 x(242)

Connecticut Historical Society | One Elizabeth Street | Hartford, CT 06105 |
www.chs.org <http://www.chs.org/>

Upcoming Events <http://www.chs.org/calendar>  | Membership
<http://www.chs.org/membership>  | Donate <http://store.chs.org/donate/>  |
Volunteer <http://www.chs.org/volunteer>