From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Christine Droll
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 12:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Conservation screen

Greetings colleagues!

We are about to embark on fleshing out the Conservation screen in the Objects module.  A new employee is eager to use TMS for managing and sharing the information for which she is responsible, that of the conservation of photographs.

Although we have been using TMS since 2006, the Conservation screen has not been fully developed by our conservation staff.  Now is our chance!  I would appreciate any and all protocols, guides, and how-to's from those TMSers who are using this part of TMS to full advantage.

Many thanks for entertaining my request,

Christine

Christine Droll
Collections Database Administrator
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street
Kansas City, MO  64111-1873
t: 816.751.1333
f: 816.751.0499

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: