Hi Gabriela,

I've taken and sent my staff to classes at New Horizons (they have a
location in Buffalo, too) for general Crystal Reports software training and
to the Gallery Systems reports class to get the low-down on TMS table
structure.

Jeri

Jeri Moxley
Manager, Collection and Exhibition Technologies
The Museum of Modern Art
11 West 53 Street, New York, NY 10019-5497
Tel. (212) 708-9599 Fax. (212) 333-1102