Hi everyone.

How could I delete locations that I’m not going to use it anymore? For example I have this item in place A, but I move it to a new home location because the place A it doesn’t exist anymore. I try to delete it directly from location authorities but it says:

But the item has a new location, and I also try deactivating the previous location but doesn’t work.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Grace M. Cay Castañón

Collections Database Coordinator

P.O. Box 9027
Ponce, P.R.
00732-9027
(T)  787 840-1510 ext. 227
(F)  787 841-7309
(E)
(W) www.museoarteponce.org
Join us Today!/Sé parte de la obra

PConsider the environment before printing this message