Hi Listserv-

I’m currently working with the special exhibitions registrars to redo some of their reports as they transition from another database system to TMS and one of the reports they want to completely rework is their lender report. If anyone has examples of reports that contain similar information to what we’re looking for and are willing to share, could you please send it to me?

Data we’d be looking for in the report includes-

Exhibition information (dates, title, maybe venues)

Lender information (contact information, address (shipping and mailing), loan number, # of objects/loan)

Object information for each lender (artist, dates, title, medium, lender obj. #, dimensions, location, thumbnail, object valuation, loan status)

Thanks!

Ashley Hall

Ashley Hall

Special Project Assistant, Registrar’s Department

The Metropolitan Museum of Art

1000 Fifth Avenue

New York, NY 10028

Phone: 212-650-2037