From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maury Ford
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 10:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Object Name

I would be interested in this as well.

Maury Ford

Collections Manager

Paradise Valley, Arizona

p 602-954-5630

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Roberts, Michelle, DCA
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 5:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Object Name

Does anyone use the Object Name field regularly? If so, what standardized nomenclature do you use to populate it? And at what level of the nomenclature? Does anyone have data entry standards for this field you would be willing to share?

Thanks,

Michelle

Michelle Gallagher Roberts

Chief Registrar

505.476.5066

505.476.5076 fax

It’s About Time: 14,000 Years of Art in New Mexico

Alcove 12.0five new artists every five weeks for a year

Treasures Seldom Seenworks from our Southwestern collection

Check our website www.nmartmuseum.org for dates and event information