Hi all,

We've been asked by development for a list of donors of American artwork. So far the best I can do is an advanced query with acquisition-related constituent role (donor), department (American), and object number (I started with 75 for 1975 and after). Is there a report anyone has that can generate a simple list that includes the acquisition-related constituents? What about reports using the constituent module that somehow pulls object-related records within a specific department? I'm trying to think of an easier way instead of printing out these 400+ records. Thanks in advance!

Aleesha Nissen Ast
Assistant Registrar
Norton Museum of Art
West Palm Beach, FL