Hi all,

I have been using the Attributes box under the “Other” tab on the object screen to label works with general searchable categories (ex. “landscape” “seascape” etc)

In click “Add” under the Attribute box, then I choose the Attribute Type “Subject” and that takes me to the Keywords thesaurus where I choose the appropriate term.

However when I go to search on these categories under Advanced Query/Attributes it keeps telling me there are no results. It will give me two choices of Field Name, I choose Thesaurus Cross Reference Type and in the dropdown “Subject”,  then on the next line I choose Term(Attributes) for the Field Name and then in Field Value, which is free text, I type in the term I’m looking for such as “landscape”

Can anyone tell me what I’m doing wrong? It seems like it should be so straightforward!

Thanks for any insights or suggestions.

Margaret Bullock

Margaret Bullock | TACOMA ART MUSEUM

Curator of Collections and Special Exhibitions

253.272.4258 x 3019

“everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it”

Quoted by Confucius. Embraced by Warhol.

Memories and Meditations: A Retrospective of Michael Kenna’s Photography
October 6, 2012 – March 24, 2013

Andy Warhol’s Flowers for Tacoma
November 3, 2012 – February 10, 2013