From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Judith Scheiber \\eoj
Sent: 30 January 2013 09:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: AW: TMS for library and archival collections

Hi Janine

We are using TMS for our collection as well as for the archive oft he University. Our archive uses all modules of TMS:

Objects:  important works from students or professors, donations, archive documents, publications

Exhibitions: documentation of all exhibitions of the Museum of Design Zurich

Sites - we renamed this module to Projects: research projects, excursions, competitions, projects of classes, donations with all documents, events, transdisplinary publication projects – this module is quite useful to combine objects, documents and media under a “parent title” and with several levels of context for related people.

Media: of course all kind of media related to the other modules

You can get an impression of the data on our emuseum site (preferable to be openend with firefox/safari):

www.emuseum.ch – with “archiv” as quicksearch term you will get a big part of their public data.

Cheers

Judith

Zürcher Hochschule der Künste

Zurich University of the Arts

Judith Scheiber Dahou

Projektleiterin ITZ

Ausstellungsstrasse 60, Postfach, 8031 Zürich Tel. +41 43 446 22 06

[log in to unmask]http://www.zhdk.ch