Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 10:49:40 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Labels
To: [log in to unmask]

Dear all

This might have been discussed before, but we are looking for suitable, stable labels (for at least 40-50 years), to use for barcoding our artworks (via TMS). They are to sit on the back of the frames and should of course be made of harmless adhesives and acid free paper. It could be on sheets, to go into a regular laser printer or on a roll suitable for a specific label printer.

I was hoping some of you could recommend a brand or a company selling this kind of label?

Best regards

Sofie Laier Henriksen
Conservator / Assistant Registrar

Udstillingsafdeling | Curatorial Department

+45 2444 6642

http://www.louisiana.dk/img/standard.jpg

Gammel Strandvej 13
3050 Humlebæk
Denmark

+45 4919 0719

CVR/VAT DK 2135 8010

louisiana.dk

http://www.louisiana.dk/img/channel.jpg
Visit Louisiana's new web-tv here

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following commands in the body of the email: signoff TMSUSERS