Good Morning TMS Users,

This morning I am seeking advice on how other TMS Users account for all
of the components within a game.  We want to make sure we capture all of
the pieces to a game as it may have groups or subsets of pieces; listed
below are two examples.  The game pieces are sealed; however, in the
future they might be removed/unwrapped for display purposes.  For games,
which have money (Monopoly), do you separated the money by
denominations?  There might be other scenarios which we have not
encountered yet or thought of in handling the games so we welcome your

Example 1: Poker Set

Holder

Deck of Cards with Sleeve

Deck of Cards with Sleeve

Blue Chips - 60 in total

Red Chips - 60 in total

White Chips - 60 in total

Black Chips - 60 in total

Example 2: Cribbage Set

Holder

Lid

Deck of Cards

Deck of Cards

White Peg (4)

Silver Peg (4)

Black Peg (4)

Game rules and instruction booklet

Thank you in advance for your ideas in handling this situation.

All the best,

Renee

Renee E. Bomgardner

Data Standards Administrator