Greetings to you all

As part of my ongoing effort to keep up with scholarship in the history of textiles, I'd be interested to learn what indices and databases you use to identify recent (i.e., past 7 years or so) published work.

I'm especially interested in learning about preferred resources outside of the US.

Do you  have any suggestions?

Please assume I'm familiar with the Big Guys--WorldCat, History of Science/technology/medicine, EBSCO, JSTOR, Project Muse--and I know that most of these include textile history essays books and publications when they're appropriate (and if they're informed).

I'm also familiar with Seth Siegelaub's CSROT in its current online form, and the works available through the computer science department at Arizona State.

Right now, I am most interested in current scholarship, and particularly more comprehensive resources.

Thanks

Sarah

Sarah Lowengard
New York NY