I have moved a real box to a new location and needed to move box with contents on the database. I tried to move it with contents to the new location, but when this proved difficult, I created a new box in the new location, but I can't now delete the old box. Does anyone have any ideas how to do this please? The old virtual box is empty.

Anna Buruma

Curator, Museum & Study Collection

Museum & Study Collection
Central Saint Martins College of Arts & Design
Granary Building | 1 Granary Square | London | N1C 4AA
020 75147146

--
Scanned by iCritical.