Contrary to what some of you who might know me may think, I'm actually not THAT difficult to work with....

The Museum of Fine Arts, Houston is looking for a database administrator who would focus primarily on TMS.  MFAH is a large, growing, and encyclopedic institution, and I think, a pretty fun place to work, with a lot of opportunities for a creatively minded ambitious TMS Administrator.  I'm attaching a job description and will try to answer any questions offline that you might have.  Instructions for how to apply are in the job description.  If you (or someone talented whom you love) are interested, please be in touch with me as soon as possible.  We would like to fill this position soon.

Thanks!
David

David Aylsworth
Collections Registrar