Hi Jessica,

Would you be willing to share your in-house manual for object packages?  We just upgraded and I’ve started writing a user guide for packages, but if someone else has one that I could use for a reference it would be incredibly helpful.  The new packages are so much more robust that I am afraid I am going to miss some important detail and everyone will have a mental breakdown when their object packages don’t do what they want!

Thanks,
Amber

the warhol:
Amber E. Morgan
Associate Registrar
117 Sandusky Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15212
T 412.237.8306
F 412.237.8340

E [log in to unmask]
www.warhol.org

The Andy Warhol Museum
One of the four Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh

Email newsletter http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/email
Membership http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/SupportCMP

warhol: facebook | warhol: twitter