Dear textile conservators,

I am performing a survey on the different thread types currently used in
textile conservation for part of my dissertation at the University of
Glasgow, MPhil Textile Conservation. For the main part of my dissertation I
will be tensile testing a variety of thread types on naturally aged
samples. As many reasons for thread choice are quite subjective, I’m aiming
to achieve quantitative and visual data that could help conservators make
more informed decisions for thread types.

The questionnaire should not take more than 15 minutes and I would very
much appreciate your participation!

Best regards,

Sarah Benson

If you could return them to me at [log in to unmask]
 by

May 1st it would be most appreciated.