I was wondering if anyone had a report to generate a list of objects filtered by Constituent attribute or an idea on how to do a search in the Objects module by the same. This has come up because one of our educators would like to have a list of all of the objects by female artists in our collection. We put gender into Constituent records as an Attribute, so it is a trivial thing to go into the Constituent module, do a Term search on “female artist” (all words) and come up with all of the relevant Constituents. But given that there are several hundred of them, with a number having objects that were merely loans, etc., it’s a pain to construct an object list through that path. I want to run the search or report in the Objects module, but am finding it tests my abilities at the moment (and I have no TMS admin right now!). Thanks in advance,

Joe Leduc, Registrar

Worcester Art Museum

55 Salisbury Street

Worcester, MA 01609