From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Burchard, Greg
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 8:29 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Digital Asset Management Systems...

It would be great if even the constructive criticisms of DAM systems that don’t work be kept on-list as well.  I think there are many of us are about to embark on this process and could use the information.  Thanks!  Exciting!

Regards,

Greg

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
the warhol:
Greg Burchard
Rights & Reproductions / Photo Services Manager
117 Sandusky Street
Pittsburgh, PA  15212
T 412.237.8336
F 412.237.8340
E [log in to unmask]
W www.warhol.org
Email newsletter http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/email
Membership http://members.carnegiemuseums.org/SupportCMP

The Andy Warhol Museum
One of the four Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh