Hello,
We haven't run into the copy/paste issue from the Freer/Sackler, but we have been experiencing other issues since our 2012 upgrade and have not been able to determine any specific program that is in conflict with TMS as the cause. Has anyone else experienced these issues:
The fact sheet does not display the image correctly:
Inline image 1
So far the only computers that will display the image are running Windows 64 bit, but most of us are running on 32. Anyone else running 32 bit having this problem?

We've also been unable to enter addresses as the cursor jumps to the preview and starts typing in there instead of the address fields.

Inline image 3

I'm hoping someone might have figured this out already or will have some ideas.

Thanks,
Stephanie
--

Stephanie Hansen

Rights & Reproductions / Database Administrator

Milwaukee Art Museum
700 N. Art Museum Dr.  |  Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tel. 414.224.3268   |   Fax. 414.271.7588  |   [log in to unmask]

OPENING FEB 22

COLOR RUSH

75 YEARS OF COLOR PHOTOGRAPHY IN AMERICA

More at www.mam.org

Kids 12 and under are FREE