Hello Midwest TMS  users, I’m wondering if any TMS users are planning to attend the Assoc. of Midwest Museums annual conference in Madison, WI, July 14-17.

If you are planning to attend, let me know.

Thanks, Terry

Terry L. Segal

Associate Registrar

Detroit Institute of Arts

Phone: (313) 833-7907

Fax: 313-833-2357

dia logo

Now on View

Motor City Muse: Detroit Photographs, Then and Now, December 14, 2012 -June 16, 2013

Coming Soon!

Shirin Neshat, April 7, 2013-July 7, 2013