...fyi

George

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Smith, Jeffrey
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 4:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Media Loader and List View bug?

Who knew? That's fantastic.

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Wenzel, Laura
Sent: Tuesday, March 05, 2013 4:12 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Jeffrey,

I just wanted to say thank you! I also just pulled the RemakeMediaFileProperties exe off the FTP site, ran it, and it worked beautifully on the 2,000ish records where we were missing pixel dims.

Note that if you save the exe and add it as a plug-in to TMS, you don't have to run it across all of your records. You can run it off the current selection just as you can the Thumbnailer. At least I was able to do this with TMS 2012; not sure about with other versions.