Dear TMS User,

Have you:

   - created a custom User Form in TMS that emulates the paper form your
   curators use to capture information, streamlining data entry;
   - created an amazing Crystal Report that makes annual report preparation
   easier;
   - created a dashboard using a Data View that provides at-a-glance
   information from multiple screens;
   - created a List View that combines collection information in unique
   ways;

 Do you have a custom TMS List View, Data View, User Designed Form, or
Crystal Report that you’d like to share with others?  This year at Collective
Imagination <http://ci.gallerysystems.com>, we will be introducing a
special forum for highlighting and sharing your own customized solutions
utilizing these TMS tools.  We are calling this session the Flash
Presentation.

Flash presenters will have the opportunity to speak for 5 minutes about the
information need they encountered and how they created a customized
solution to address it. There are no slides to make; just fill out the
form, export your solution, and attach up to three relevant screenshots to
your submission -- for example, your solution in action, the paper form
that your custom form replaced, a sample record in your Crystal Report,
etc. -- and we'll put it all together for you.

Flash presenters are not eligible for the Speaker's rate for the
conference, but you will receive the praise and recognition you deserve, as
well as an invitation to a private reception during the conference.

I look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

**

*Don’t Miss… *

The 7th annual Collective Imagination conference in Toronto, Ontario on *April
10-11, 2013.*

Pre-conference workshops take place on April 8th and 9th.

Please visit the Collective
Imagination<http://www.gallerysystems.com/events/3430>web page for
details.

*NOW ACCEPTING FLASH PRESENTATION PROPOSALS***

---

Chad Petrovay *| *Project Manager**

[log in to unmask] *|* 646.733.2239 x252

*GallerySystems | *www.gallerysystems.com