Dear TMS User,

Have you:

Do you have a custom TMS List View, Data View, User Designed Form, or Crystal Report that you’d like to share with others?  This year at Collective Imagination, we will be introducing a special forum for highlighting and sharing your own customized solutions utilizing these TMS tools.  We are calling this session the Flash Presentation.

Flash presenters will have the opportunity to speak for 5 minutes about the information need they encountered and how they created a customized solution to address it. There are no slides to make; just fill out the form, export your solution, and attach up to three relevant screenshots to your submission -- for example, your solution in action, the paper form that your custom form replaced, a sample record in your Crystal Report, etc. -- and we'll put it all together for you.

Flash presenters are not eligible for the Speaker's rate for the conference, but you will receive the praise and recognition you deserve, as well as an invitation to a private reception during the conference.

I look forward to seeing you in Toronto!

Don’t Miss…

The 7th annual Collective Imagination conference in Toronto, Ontario on April 10-11, 2013.

Pre-conference workshops take place on April 8th and 9th.

Please visit the Collective Imagination web page for details.

NOW ACCEPTING FLASH PRESENTATION PROPOSALS

---

Chad Petrovay | Project Manager

[log in to unmask] | 646.733.2239 x252

GallerySystems | www.gallerysystems.com