I am currently working with our Conservation Department to include their photography of objects that undergo treatment into our Media Module of TMS.  I would like to implement further use of the Rank field in order to restrict access to the JPEG images.

So my question is:  Is there a way to customize access restrictions within the Media Module to allow users to see that there is a Media Record for a Conservation image, but not be able to open up the Record to see the thumbnail or image?

Best Regards,

Sarah Gillis

Assistant Registrar, Image Management

Worcester Art Museum